After a successful GeoPython 2019 - with participants from over 40 countries - we are proud to announce
the first Python Machine Learning Conference 2020
- the Python conference with the primary topic "Machine Learning",
held together with the 5th GeoPython Conference
Due to the current Situation with Covid-19 we decided to switch to an online conference. Most talks are during daytime European Timezones, we also have some earlier talks for Asian Timezones and later talks for Americas Timezones.
Python Machine Learning 2020 – the Python conference all about Machine Learning is organized by PyBasel Association - the local Python User Group.
The conference is focused on Geo and Machine Learning, its toolkits and applications
Machine Learning Topics are:
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning Python Frameworks
- State of the Art in Machine Learning
- Practical Application of Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics
- Machine & Deep Learning Applications
- Data mining
- Python in General
GeoPython topics are:
About the organisation team
- Geography / Geophysics / Geodesy / Geomatics
- Earth Sciences / Environmental Sciences
- Smart Cities
- Spatial Data / Geodata
- Geospatial Webservices
- Big Data
- Data Processing
- (Spatial) Databases
- Computer Vision
- Remote Sensing
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Mobile Mapping
- Indoor Mapping and Modelling
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW ranks amongst Switzerland's leading and most innovative universities of applied sciences. It is composed of nine Schools covering Applied Psychology, Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geomatics, Art and Design, Life Sciences, Music, Teacher Education, Social Work, Engineering and Business. The modern campuses are in northwestern Switzerland, near the borders with Germany and France and in the immediate vicinity of the cities of Basel and Zurich, as well as of national and international companies.
The PyBasel Association is the local Python User Group Northwestern Switzerland. The user group offers space and opportunity for all those interested in Python to share knowledge and learn about Python. The participants hold talks, share news, and provide help for both Python newbies and professionals.
The conference is online. We will provide more info closer to the conference. It will work on MacOS, Windows, Linux, and most Tablets, and Smartphones.
- Submission Deadline: August 9, 2020 (12:00 AOE)
- Notication Due: August 16, 2020
- First Draft Schedule:August 17, 2020
- Talks: September 21-22, 2020